Scheduled Vehicle Servicing
At Spanner Monkeyz, you get more than you would think from our vehicle service. Even our short service is more comprehensive than some other dealer’s full service. Just check the facts below and compare our prices with others and what you actually get for your money...
Chassis & Brakes
• Brake calipers removed & cleaned
• Brake pistons degreased
• Hydraulic fluid system flushed
• All levers & pivots cleaned and lubricated
• Throttle & clutch adjustment
• General lubrication and inspection
• Tyre pressures checked and adjusted
• Chain adjustment and lubrication
• All lights checked
• An oil change - specify your grade
• New oil filter - OE specification
• New air filter - OE specification
• New NGK spark plugs
• Replace coolant
All vehicles will be road-tested by a qualified technician to ensure all work has been carried out satisfactorily.
The short service consists of a change of oil and filter plus chain adjustment & lubrication as well as a thorough inspection of virtually all the items covered in a full service - almost everything we can check without actually dismantling your vehicle.
On all major servicing, it is necessary to check and adjust the valve clearances* on your vehicle. Sometimes it is necessary to completely remove the carburettors in order to adjust the valve clearances correctly. Should this prove necessary, we remove the float bowl, clean all jets and balance the carburettors to ensure perfect running.
Certain items like fork oil viscosity, suspension damper gas, steering head bearings and rear arm bearings need to be inspected as well. This is in addition to everything you can expect from the Full Service.
* Should your valve clearances need adjusting, we replace all sealer washers and gaskets with new components.
Service Price Guide
Please note all prices are exclusive of parts. As you can appreciate vehicle parts prices can vary significantly according to model so please call for an accurate quote.